If you missed Eurofins Medical Device Testing’s live design & development conference track at MD&M East, or just want to view it again, you can now view our six sessions on-demand to help ensure your medical device design verification plan meets FDA expectations, new EU regulations, and the new ISO 10993-1 guidance.
- Changes in Europe’s Medical Device Regulation: Consequences for Manufacturers
- Developing Test Strategies Per the New ISO 10993-1: Current Status & Upcoming Changes
- Chemical Characterization: The Starting Point for Biological Evaluations
- Biocompatibility Basics: Making Sense of the Annex A Matrix
- Developing a Testing Plan for Medical Device Design Verification
- Endotoxin Testing: Make Sure FDAs New Guidance Doesn’t Delay Your Product Launch